Saturday, April 08, 2006

Today is my brother's birthday, April 8. He called and talked to Dad and had good news for him, that the sale of his (Dad's) house went through. What a good gift to us all; Dad said some of us got up on the right side of the bed today.

I have a new definition of love today. It is real love when my family stays visiting me in spite of my dear opinionated & bossy husband, who doesn't even See that he tends to run people away from me by being so himself. Yet we are a package deal, and I say this with tears in my eyes. Dad says he has me always in his pocket, and he will come again and stay maybe a week the next time. And my husband doesn't even have a clue. As I say this with tears in my eyes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Oh, Gramma. How easily I feel for you. It's like... I KNOW. I sure love you.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Luv2ReedGrandma said...

I luvyou2, Sandy. Keep writing your poems, ok?

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home