Thursday, July 27, 2006

I have been Tagged:

A) Name Four Jobs You have had in your life:
Secretary for Dept. of Veterans Affairs (now I don't spell well)
Waitress; and Post Office worker in automation
Material Handler for Nile Spice Soups
Statement Prep Clerk

B) Four Movies I would watch over and over;
Good As It Gets
Dances with Wolves
Princes Bride
Pocohantus; Little Mermaid with my grandkids

C) Four (yea, right) places you have lived beside where you live now:
Topeka Kansas
Long Beach, Calif
Tauntan, Mass
Plains, Montana and Crossett, Arkansas
Roseburg, Coos Bay, and Medford Oregon

D) Four TV Programs you like to watch:
Katrina got me started on American Idol, Apprentice, Starting Over, Amazing Race, and Survivor etc, etc

E) Four Places I have been on Vacation:
Chicago
Grand Canyon
Leon, Mexico
Caribbean cruise; Jamaica, Grand Caymans, Cozumel (Mayan ruins) super nice

F) Websites I visit daily
Email every day
blogs sometimes
Keybank
games

G) Four of my Favorite Foods:
Steak and sliced tomatos
baked potato
clam chowder
Popcorn
stir fry, chicken salad

H) Four places I would rather be right now than here
Here is where I want to be
Visiting my kids Portland OR
Chicago, IL Ajo, AZ

I) The four friends I think will respond
they already have, Katrina, Tim, Steph
Maybe Sandy?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice tag L2RGma! How do you eat steak with sliced tomatoes? I don't think I've ever been with you when you've eaten that.

11:31 PM  
Blogger Luv2ReedGrandma said...

Steak, with baked potato and sliced tomatos on the side. Or with mashed potatos and gravy, & gravy on the sliced tomatos, yum.

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home