Friday, September 10, 2010

I am 'creating' this blog again, to record this first year as snow-bird-ing. Mainly to let my girls know what I am doing on the days we are discovering new adventures.. And as a birthday gift for you, Angie. To keep in touch, and also recording what & where we are doing. To be able to share my love this way. And when I miss you, A, Lolly, and Kass, I will write more. I don't see how this will work, to be away from you girls for half the year. And the grandbabies.... ooooh this is worse than the first day of school. I am not going to cry; I am going to go into this with anticipation of Doing it for the first time. And the added bonus of getting away from the northern wetness for these arthritic bones.

Now, after saying all this, :) , and getting set back up, I am now going to go to bed. It is after all, Midnight. Will add more tomorrow I reckon. me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home