Thursday, October 19, 2006

Grandmas are just antique little girls

I am getting ready to head out to volunter today at Life Care Thrift center, from 2pm - 6pm. It may be a Thursday thing from now on. I will be working with one of the girls I am used to teaming up with at work, too. That is good, because we do well together.
On the way, will mail a sm. package to #1 birthday girl. That feels good.
I had a good day yesterday. Colored my hair, made cookies, mopped the pretty kitchen floor. Then went to the Library, which is always nice, then to Costco for prescriptions, then to Safeway. Got gas in the car. Why does that qualify for a good day I wonder, but it did. I try to accomplish something each day.
Today it struck me as funny that I ate a candy bar while sitting on the couch watching the "Biggest Loser" on Tivo. So at least after that I went out and walked a little bit.
And, after this weekend of hubby putting insulation on the new plumbing underneath the house, next week I will get to go hug some little rug rats again, which is what life is about, and That is what really makes me happy. Jamba Juice, here I come!! Haha. But for now, I gotta scoot out the door. Don't fall over that I posted so soon again. :) me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your visit! We'll have so much fun...

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home