Sunday, September 26, 2010

Getting ready to head South, we went tonight to spend an evening with Terry's daughter and was with her little family for a while. Their little Emma is so sweet; one year old and walking and almost talking, too. Tomorrow we take his mother out for lunch.. Just spending some time and not really saying 'goodbye' before we leave on Oct 8.

Terry has double checked the tires on the MH. He has made sure the tow dolly fits right, and the wiring hooked up right. He already has put the mud flap on the back of the MH. We are beginning to pack. But before that, I will go to Portland for a few days, for book club(s), and to hug my little grandchildren there. That is the hardest part to leave for months at a time.

My weekend in Tucson was good, and the skies were so blue all the time. I loved being with the two grandsons there, too.
I almost forgot how to get into my blogspot, so will have to do it more often.
Good night for now..... ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home